wrote on the Veterans: Virginia Hospice Veteran Partnership
wall: Please note that there will be a (free) Partner Networking Call on December 14, 2:00-3:30 pm ET. Join We Honor Veterans (WHV) partners from across the country for a Networking Call: You will be able to
• Get updates from the team at NHPCO about new training materials available and what’s to come in 2017!
• Hear best practices from the team behind VetNet – a successful collaboration that connects local groups that are already helping Veterans rather than creating something new
• The Cape Cod Military, Veteran and Family Collaborative will share experiences and tips for partnership building and community collaboration
• Department of VA updates and Q&A with Dr. Scott Shreve, VA National Director, Hospice and Palliative Care
• Share your partner stories, best practices and highlights from 2016!
During the call you will also have the opportunity to share and hear experiences and activities from other WHV partners to engage your staff, organization and community to improve care for Veterans and their families.
REGISTER for the Networking Call by Tuesday, December 13 by pasting this URL into your favorite browser:
Posted Wednesday, December 7, 2016